Lettings and Hire
We have a wide variety of spaces available for hire across the site including:
- Two large School Halls
- Large Playground
To enquire, please contact the Finance Department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 0208 567 5230 ext.: 211
Pricing Hourly Charges - (Multiple rooms are negotiable)
Monday – Friday (up to 6.30pm)
Classroom - £20
Hall - £30
Saturday & Sunday (up to 6.30pm)
Classroom - £20 + (please see additional info below)
Hall - £30 + (please see additional info below)
For let’s going beyond 6.30pm, the school will charge one additional hour (first hour) and the normal hourly rental charges. For example, a classroom hired for 6.30pm to 9.00pm – will cost the hirer 2.5 hours x £20 + £20 = £70.
- A £50 weekend supplement will be levied on all categories of letting to cover the extra cost of caretaking / cleaning incurred by the school outside the standard school week.
- All lettings will require a deposit of £200 to cover the eventuality that extra cleaning is required in order to return the hired area to a satisfactory state, or if a chargeable breakage occurs, this money will be used to offset the costs of cleaning and / or repair.
- A minimum of 2 hours will be charges irrespective of duration of let.
- The cost of the classroom is only for the space, table and chairs. Accessing the IT infrastructure may incur additional charges.
- The cost of the hall is only for the space, accessing the table and chairs will incur an extra cost.
- Accessing the kitchen is not allowed
- Additional site costs may be charged if there are large numbers onsite, over 200 people will require 2 duty site officers.
- The hirer will arrange their public liability insurance before the rental commences.