PSA meetings usually take place on Fridays.
Please contact the school office to find out the PSA rep contact for your class to give you further information.
Please come along to meetings, we are always looking for new people to join us on the committee if you have time or to help out at key events!
Current diary dates
- 23 July 2018 - School Closed (Staff Development Day 5)
- 24 July 2018 to 25 July 2018 - School Closed (Occasional Days)
- 3 September 2018 - School closed - Staff Development Day #1
- 4 September 2018 - School closed - Staff Development Day #2
- 5 September 2018 - Start of term Y1-6 only
- 7 September 2018 to 14 September 2018 - Reception Class September 2018 - transition arrangements. Click on diary entry for full details.
- 17 September 2018 - Nursery opens for existing pupils
- 22 October 2018 to 26 October 2018 - School closed - Half Term
- 21 December 2018 - End of term - 1.30pm
- 24 December 2018 to 4 January 2019 - School closed - Christmas holidays
- 7 January 2019 - School Closed - Staff Development Day #3
- 8 January 2019 - Start of Spring Term - all pupils
- 18 February 2019 to 22 February 2019 - School closed - Half Term
- 5 April 2019 - End of term - 1.30pm
- 8 April 2019 to 22 April 2019 - School Closed - Easter Holidays
- 23 April 2019 - School closed - Staff Development Day #4
- 24 April 2019 - Start of Summer Term - all pupils
- 6 May 2019 - School Closed - Bank Holiday
- 27 May 2019 to 31 May 2019 - School closed - Half Term
- 23 July 2019 - End of term - 12.30pm
- 24 July 2019 to 26 July 2019 - School Closed (occasional days x 3)
Adding dates to your calendar
Click the relevant icon to add individual diary dates to your calendar.
In Outlook you will need to click the 'Save' button.
Subscribe to the whole calendar
Please find below instructions on how to configure some of the most popular calendar programmes to automatically display dates from the public address of the school calendar feed, which is:
Feed address: webcal://oaklands-primary.greenschoolsonline.co.uk/ical.ics